Sunday, August 23, 2009

Taladanatela Exhibition


About a month ago I came to Rio de Janeiro from Buenos Aires to take part in an art exhibition of graffiti artists, most of whom are from the notorious Favela communities of the city. Fortunately by the time the event (which changed dates numerous times) was held, my Visa was still valid so I decided to come back (on a 42 hour bus-ride). There will be a much longer blog post about my 2nd trip here once I am back in Argentina next week, but for the time being here are some photos of the exhibition as well as a 7 minute long, very roughly edited, video of the actual event. All in all it went well, seeing about 200 people come through, and was a great experience. Enjoy!
official Taladanatela Blog
























No comments:

Post a Comment