Thursday, November 11, 2010

Time to catch everybody up

Well I've been slacking. Big time. I've been incredibly busy turning my sneaker hobby bucketfeet into the real deal, so I haven't had much time to update you guys!

Over the last few months I've spent more time in airports and on airplanes than I care to describe, but it's been a blast. From Mendoza, Argentina to Colombia to Chicago to Shanghai to Buenos Aires to Brazil, I've been all over the place.

The big big news is I no longer live in Argentina, I actually have made the move to Bogotá, Colombia, where I will be through New Years before I make the big, more permanent move to....you'll never guess: CHICAGO. Yep, making a journey back to the Land 'o the Free!

Since there are just too many stories to tell, too many anecdotes and things to remember, I am going to leave you guys with my most recent photo albums from Facebook. Enjoy!!

Mendoza

Colombian Coast

Colombian Interior

Chicago/Indiana

Shanghai

Buenos Aires and Brazil (Floripa and Rio) with the Family

2+ Years in Buenos Aires

4 comments:

  1. I also have many anecdotes from my Buenos Aires trip! I had such a wonderful time!
    This year I'm going to the Ecuador Galapagos travel with some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, awesome post. Enjoy a lot. Thanks.
    http://www.rezervesana.lv/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the beautiful photos !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete